Wednesday, March 09, 2005

the things we do for love

this morning i got up at 6:30. i am an absolute night person, and i haven't had to get up this early since december, unless you count being in michigan and considering myself still on california time...

i took mathilda over to the dealer's shop in van nuys, pulled my bike out of the hatchback and biked from van nuys home to burbank through morning traffic. it took me 1.15 hours. and i was sweaty.

the good thing is mathilda will be equipped with her new tranny and back in my possession sometime today. as well, i have no need to convince myself to work out today, as those 10-15 miles this morning served the purpose quite well. meanwhile, i didn't have to ask one of my actor friends to get up with me at the ass-crack of dawn to drive me home from the shop, thereby not owing any huge favors, i.e., potential 5 am drop-offs at LAX. not that i would ever say no to helping a friend if i was able, but 5 am....ouch.

this also means that i will be able to drive to the beach on friday to enjoy a few hours of our first 80+ degree day of 2005! now don't be jealous, all my midwest and northeasterners. i still have my full-size futon--come on out and visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home