Sunday, May 01, 2005

numbers numbers numbers

so the raw food diet actually made me gain 5 pounds. can you believe that crap? anyway, i have gone back to my already extremely healthy eating patterns. patooey on all those carb sugars in fruit~that was certainly my downfall.

other numbers include the fact that i keep seeing multiple numbers. particularly 1111 and 111 that sort. i'm not going to get all hokey new age on you, but it has been going on for over a month now, and it's starting to bug me out a bit. yaaaaaaaak.

also, there are 3 birthdays, of 3 generations in my family this week. what on earth are people feeling so sexy about in august, the hottest muggiest month of the year? geez.

the number of times i have considered going for a run today: 5. could be because i am watching, well, half-watching, the hawaii ironman competition. crazy people! anyway, still having trouble with the muscle in my front right calf, and now my hip as well. i did a 10-minute mile at the gym yesterday before my leg started freaking and realized how far away i am from the running machine (cough, cough) i was about 2 months ago. i must find a solution to this problem!

okay, i'm off to crunch on some edamame and watch these nutty triathletes. the first ever amputee racer is really blowing me away. especially so cause it's a woman. go estrogen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home