Friday, December 16, 2005

here we are again

back to the brussel sprouts.

can i just vent a minute here? (yes, i can and you can't stop me! ha!)

sometimes i get really sick of being self-aware.
why can't i just run around acting like an idiot and having fun like the other 75% of the world? (no comments from my own personal peanut gallery, please~i'm not claiming i never act like an idiot.)

frickin'...

btw, i put up my tree and my other x-massy type stuff yesterday while making snickerdoodle cookies and blaring holiday music, and i totally got into the spirit!

until i walked outside....


thank god i go home soon. they just had a big beautiful snowstorm there and i would kill to be out shoveling the driveway. i know, i know, that makes me a total loon to most of ya. but if you love your 4 seasons the way i do, you understand.

i think i might have to do some winter camping this year to get another fix around feb or march. call me if you're on board. ;)

thanks to larry for the winter wonderland picture....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home