Wednesday, May 04, 2005

basic common sense

i sorta pride myself on having it, basic common sense. however, i am appalled to discover that i completely ignored the Ockham's razor explanation for my recent running problems.
so...i'm off to the store. cause i'm about 99.9% sure that i just need new running shoes (or "running" shoes at all~being an all-around bargain-hunting kinda girl, the last shoes i bought were low-priced crosstrainers) to solve my problems, which are probably to be expected when your shoes are 2 years old. not to mention the exacerbation of the problem by my slightly longer and therefore harder impacting right leg. (people, don't freak out about that--it's pretty common and not freakish or noticeable to anyone but me.... i hope... *grin*)
i guess we will find out shortly. thank goodness there is a mother's day sale going on at every sporting goods store--i should still be ale to honor my bargain-hunting ways and get a decent running shoe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home