Tuesday, May 17, 2005

colicky = gripe water

sorry about that last gripey post. i was feeling a wee colicky i guess. (though i still stick to the sentiment, and have had several other incidents reinforce those notions since then.....)

BUT i digress....
well, as i should--this is an off-topic blog after all--but i don't want to bore you.

what i really have to say is that i am planning my trip to scotland and have now added ireland to the itinerary! this is very exciting for me. i have been eager to travel so many places, but these 2 have been at the top of my list since paris and london got marked off. next it's italy and greece....or maybe cambodia and vietnam since i have a friend who will be living there soon....getting ahead of myself here.

anyway, i expect to spend the 3 days of my juice fast (yup, this weekend) exploring the backpacker and hostel info and getting all my plans in order.

i'll keep you posted on the fun stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home