Saturday, December 31, 2005

ha! see what i mean?

what place other than l.a. can this happen?
this morning i was sitting in front of my computer with my guitar and my coffee, still in my jammies, haven't brushed my teeth (let alone looked in the mirror to brush my hair or anything...) or anything, and there's a knock at the door. i look thru the peephole.
UPS guy delivering a package.
okay, fine. who cares? so i open the door in all my morning glory, and the guy wants to chat a bit about the fact that i was wearing a guitar. fine. whatever. (did i mention i am wearing real, *hideous* jammies, not the sexy boy-fantasy kind?) so yadda yadda. i sign the package. get rid of the guy. blah blah.
a few hours later, i leave to go to the gym.
on my door is a UPS sticky with a little note on it asking me out! complete with phone number.
what in the WORLD? WHERE besides l.a. would something so ridiculous occur???????
cryin' out loud..... they *are* all a bundle of hormones!

and mum, don't worry. i can knock him over with a flick of my little pinky finger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home