Wednesday, January 11, 2006

conflamma

ever notice that conflict generates drama, and vice versa?

hence the conflamma. (which i know should rightly be spelled "conflama" but looks better with 2 m's... but i digress...)

anyway, i've had a heightening build-up of conflamma over the last couple days, and i'm sort of *over* it. i worked out some serious aggression at the gym yesterday then took a long, meditative steam, and let me tell ya, i think i sweated out all the negative energy. and am i ever glad. this sort of drain is unwanted in my life.

my point being, really, that i was talking with my mum over the holidays about the fact that over the past year i generally find myself happy, and that the bit of bad days that come my way are just accepted, lived thru, and learned from. so this past 72 hours or so has been a shock to the system~haven't had such negativity in my life in such extreme measures in a long time. i almost forgot i could choose to be released from it!

so i am happy to say i've come back thru the other side of the rainbow, the deal sealed by a nice long conversation last night with someone of extremely positive energy. thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home