Thursday, January 12, 2006

oh, george...

from this article:

HOLLYWOOD superhunk George Clooney has admitted he doesn’t think he’ll ever find love and have a family.

The 44-year-old actor says relationships will always come second to his work and his friends.

He told OK! magazine: "I’ve made it difficult to have a relationship because, because my first love is my work and my second love is my friends.

"That means everything else in my life is going to suffer to some extent..."

okay, if you replace the second priority of friends with family, you've got me. george, i completely understand your predicament. and i think we'd get along juuuuuuust fiiiiiiine. why don't you give me a call?

(and don't ask why i was reading this bunk to begin with. i was groggy and pre-coffee when it happened.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home